Here is a checklist of all the new material published in the Summer 2022 issue of The High Window. Everything can be accessed via the top menu:
1. A selection of homegrown and international Poetry from 36 poets.
2. Poetry by Susan Kelly-DeWitt, the Featured American Poet.
3. A selection of Translations from Swedish curated by Robert Gard.
4. An Essay on grieving by Lindsey Shaw-Miller .
5. Reviews of Poetry and Translations
6. Poetry by Dónall Dempsey, the Featured UK Poet
7. A poetry and art feature from Anthony Howell, who is The High Window’s Resident Artist for 2023.
There are also details of the editor’s recently published Collected Poems in the Editor’s Spot inspired by jazz musicians
Finally, a reminder that the High Window Press has also published a new edition of Rilke’s Book of Hours in a version by Robert Saxton.