The Autumn 2020 issue of The High Window is now complete. The following new material is available via the top menu:
- A new selection of homegrown and international poetry from 32 poets
- The American Poet is Kathryn de Leon
- Translations: a selection of Swiss-German poets translated by Esther Murbach.
- In the essay Edmund Prestwich explores the Odes of Pindar
- A substantial round up of new poetry in the reviews section
- The UK featured poet is Peter Riley
- There is a new feature by Penny Sharman, our resident artist.
- There are also four new poems and a video link in the Editor’s Spot
- Finally, there are several new supplementary posts which have appeared since the summer issue.