Here is a checklist of all the new material published in both instalments of the Autmn 2022 issue of The High Window. Everything can be accessed via the top menu:
1. A selection of homegrown and international Poetry from 32 poets.
2. Poetry by Karen Petersen, the Featured American Poet.
3. A selection of Translations from Early irish curated by Tim Dwyer
4. An Essay by Sam Milne on the poetry of Jack Clemo.
5. Reviews of Poetry and Translations
6. Poetry by Neil Elder, the Featured UK Poet
7. An art feature from Rowena Sommerville, who is The High Window’s Resident Artist for 2022.
There are also four poems in the Editor’s Spot taken from The Metal Exchange, his latest collection, published by Littoral Press but also available from this website.
Finally, a reminder that the High Window Press has also published a new collection by Anthony Howell: Invention of Reality.