With this final instalment all the new material in the Summer 2022 issue of The High Window can now be accessed via the top menu:
1. A selection of homegrown and international Poetry from 39 poets.
2. Poetry by Tom Laichas, the Featured American Poet.
3. Translations of French-language Poetry from Africa and the Arab World edited by Patrick xxWilliamson.
4. An Essay by Edmund Prestwich on translating Dante.
5. A comprehensive Reviews section.
6. Poetry from Michał Choiński, the second Featured Poet.
7. An art feature from Rowena Sommerville, who is The High Window’s Resident Artist for xx2022.
To coincide with this isssue the High Window Press is publishing two new books by Mervyn Linford and Timothy Dodd. Details will be found on the Press page.