Here is the final instalment of the Autumn 2021 issue of The High Window. The following new material can be accessed via the top menu:
1. A selection of homegrown and international Poetry from 35 poets.
2. Poetry from Sharon Kunde, the Featured American Poet.
3. Translations of Italian Poetry edited by Caroline Maldonado.
4. An Essay and a sequence of poems by Franca Mancinelli translated by John Taylor.
5. A bumper selection of Reviews.
6. Poetry from Tom Phillips, the UK Featured Poet.
7. Artwork by Stella Wulf, The High Window’s Resident Artist, based on poetry by Stella herself and Graham Mort.
There are also four new poems in the Editor’s Spot which have been taken from his fortchcoming collection Sicilian Elephants (Two Rivers Press).
Finally, The High Window Press has published three new collections: Mollusc by Mark Totterdell, The Silver Samovar by Jenny McRobert and, with this final instalment of the autumn isssue, Of Gardens and Witches, a Herbal by Adrienne Silcock.
2 thoughts on “The High Window 23. Autumn 2021: Final Instalment”
David, Was The Battle of Hepotonstall reviewed? A reviewer was in touch with me on several occasions.
Michael Crowley michaelcrowley.co.uk
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Reblogged this on The Wombwell Rainbow.