Here is the final instalment of the Summerg 2021 issue of The High Window.
The complete contents of this issue can be accessed the top menu:
- A new selection of homegrown and international poetry from 36 poets
- Poetry from Steve Lambert, The Featured American Poet
- A Russian poetry supplement edited and translated by Belinda Cooke
- ‘The Way of the Writer’, an essay by Féilim James
- A comprehensive reviews section
- The second Featured Poet is Kim Waters from Melbourne, Australia
- A selection of poetry and artwork from Stella Wulf, The High Window‘s Resident Artist.
There is also a video of a recent reading in the Editor’s Spot.
Finally, The High Window Press has published a new collection: The Boycott by Sally Michaelson.