The first instalment of the Winter 2020 issue of The High Window is now available. The following new material can be found via the top menu:
- A new selection of homegrown and international poetry from 36 poets
- The American Poet is Ken Craft
- A multimedia essay in which Dino Mahoney explores the work of Cavafy
- A valedictory art feature from Penny Sharman, our resident artist.
- There are also several new supplementary posts which have appeared since the autumn issue.
- Finally, there are also four new poems in the Editor’s Spot