In this, the first instalment of The High Window‘s Autumn 2020 issue you will find:
- A new selection of homegrown and international poetry from 32 poets
- Our Featured American Poet is Kathryn de Leon
- The essay is devoted to an exploration of the Odes of Pindar
- There is a new feature by Penny Sharman, our resident artist.
- There are also four new poems and a video link in the Editor’s Spot.
- And several new supplementary posts which have appeared since the summer issue.
The issue will be completed later in the month with a set of translations from Swiss German, a featured poet from the UK, and a bumper set of Reviews.